Thursday, March 29, 2007

Like Something From A Movie

... One of those corny, B grade (barely) ones where some sort of plant gets a case of the mutants and tries to eat everyone.

I am speaking, of course, of my discovery that a vine on the outside of my house had broken in via one of the windows.

The window was already cracked (it had been that way since I bought the house) but the enterprising mutant plant seems to have figured out it was a point of weakness and smashed its way in. That offshoot had since died, leaving little dead leaves all over the floor. I only just discovered it because I was cleaning up the spare room - the broken window was hidden behind permanently closed blinds, under a table.

Freaky.

So I am sitting here waiting for a window dude to arrive to replace the window. And I've decided vines are evil and scary and will be getting rid of the guilty party.

Comments:
Triffids!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?