Monday, December 04, 2006

Yes

Yes, Morton, it was a (not so sly) allusion...

M. proposed to me last Monday morning. Till now I have been too giddy to post anything more substantial here. :P

We've been together for two years - it was our anniversary; we were lying together in bed procrastinating about getting in the shower to get ready for work when he asked. My answer was "'Course I will, stupid." What can I say, I was half asleep and totally floored by it all.

We went ring shopping on Friday and got me this:

My Engagement Ring


And because it seems only fair, I got M. an engagement watch:

M's engagement watch


I am so stoked, even though organising an event as huge as a wedding is a teeny bit intimidating. We're meeting a celebrant (a friend of a friend) tomorrow, and going venue hunting next week. We're thinking next October is looking like a likely date, but it will depend on what's available. It's the middle of spring here then so it's the peak of wedding season.

Yay! :D

Comments:
Someone that's not religious who's legally allowed to marry two people (of opposite sexes).
 
Throws bubble pack

Hooray!
 
Wow and holy crap at the same time!

Nice one.

Congrats to you both.

:D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?