Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Tagged by Mikey

I got tagged by Mikey, so here goes.

1-Do you like the look and the contents of your blog?

I prefer the new layout to what I had before but the header on this template is lame. I should sit down and fix it one day.

As far as the contents go, some posts I don't mind and others are meh.

2-Does your family know about your blog?

Nope.

3-Can you tell your friends about your blog? Do you consider it a private thing?

Yeah, they know. :)

4-Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog? or you try to discover new blogs?

I read the blogs of my friends, pretty much. Which isn't much work because most of them hardly ever update. :D

Oh, I also don't read LiveJournals. I've tried it but never seem to - probably because I can't browse them on my lunch break at work (firewall). So if you're a friend and I don't read your blog, that's probably why! :P

5-Did your blog positively affect (sic) your mind? Give an example.

Er. Yes. Sometimes it can be cathartic, having a bit of a rant. Eg my recent government post, or the one I put up after I had my cat put down. *sniffle*

6-What does the number of visitors to your blog mean? Do you use a traffic counter?

Not a lot, and no.

7-Did you imagine how other bloggers look like?

Most of them I know. Except Skarnz. And I've seen his WoW-toon. What do you mean he isn't a tall woman with long ears and purple hair?! :O

8-Do you think blogging has any real benefit?

Only to me. I don't think I say anything that makes any real difference to anyone else.

9-Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world?

Not at all. If it was, people wouldn't get offended by what others write.

10-Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them?

I don't read too many that are political - just Mikey's, and I tend to agree with him. But I can easily imagine that there are some out there that would scare me.

11-Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful?

I am happy to debate things that I post in my blog. And constructive criticism is always beneficial.

12-Have you ever thought about what would happen to your blog in case you died?

Not really. It would stop, I imagine. :P

13-Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?

Mikey, because of the few blogs I read he posts the most! :)

14-Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you?

I know almost all of them, so I'd have to say Capital Mum. She's a girl! 8)

15-Name a song you want to listen to?

Something with some base.

Tagged - Skarnz, Capital Mum and Cthu1hu :)

Comments:
Hey, I'm not political. I just see conservatives as societal poison.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?