Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hush

Hush


A new manip. Spent hours on it but at the same time because the basic foundation of the picture is the same as the original - which you can see here - it sort of feels more like practice than something "real" to me.

But she makes me think of Evil Willow, so it can't be all bad. ;)


On a different note, M and I finally finished watching the boxed set of the first season of Lost that we got a year or so ago (whenever it was it came out). Been very slack! It was cool though. Guess I'll have to buy season two now so I can see what happens next - I can't be bothered trying to keep up with it (or anything) on TV.

Got Warcraftin' to do, consarnit!

Speaking of which, our guild downed a new boss last Wednesday, a pissed off dragon critter called Razorgore. It was fun! :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?