Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Art and Stuff

I love browsing sexy art at deviantART, and playing World of Warcraft, and recently I devised a way where I could put the two together!

I created a new account on dA called WoW-Art and I've spent the past few days trolling dA looking for art and favouriting it. I've collected some gorgeous pieces, mostly digital art (which is my weakness) – to check out the eye-candy go here.


As an aside, I'm waiting to find out whether M. won a temporary (month long) opportunity for higher duties in Sydney. It'd be a great opportunity for him, so I hope he gets it, but at the same time I would miss him and so would the puppies. :(

My tummy is all nervous.

Comments:
I concur Mikey. Cass, I like your stuff way more than most of that, and just imagine if you did more nipple art! It would be unstoppable! ;)
 
PS tag!
 
The problem, Mikey, is that you need an account to see pics with mature content, and nipples equal mature content.

This one has nipples, for example.
 
Lousy content filter!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?