Tuesday, September 19, 2006

World of Warcraft wallpaper

Haha, I am such a geek! I made myself a wallpaper of all of my World of Warcraft toons. :)

World of Warcraft toons

(If you click on the image it'll bring up the submission in my dA scraps gallery, which you can full view to see a larger image.)

All of the clothes they are wearing with the exception of the lass on the far right are accurate to what the characters have right now. From left to right...

Back Row:
Druslia, succubus pet of Rhapsodie - she's the skankiest looking one
Rhapsodie, warlock - wearing the black dress
Swiftspring, druid (and main toon) - the lass on the frostsabre wearing a plant on her shoulders
Evelyne, hunter (main alt) - the lass with the gun
Brindabella, mage - wearing red (she is very low level so her real clothes are hideous)

Front Row:
Cynamonn, warrior - the gnome with the axes and Princess Leia haircut
Bagginses, bank alt - he's my only male toon, the one I use to hold stuff for the others
Ra, lion - pet of Evelyne

Yes, they are all Alliance (no Horde there), and with the exception of poor Bagginses (who is wearing a dress) and Ra (who barely counts), they are all women. I've never had an inclination to play a male character.

The characters were all rendered using the Wow Model Viewer and all of the post work was done in Photoshop (of course)!

Comments:
How???
 
How what? :P
 
Ah I see. I saw the deviant page.

It's kewl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?