Monday, August 21, 2006

deviantART

As well as the perennial neglect of my blog, I've also neglected my digital art in the past month. The last picture I completed, called Rhapsodie, I uploaded to my devantART account over a month ago, and I haven't done a new serious piece since.

You can see Rhapsodie here:

Rhapsodie


As an aside, the character is inspired by a low level warlock toon I have on World of Warcraft (which is, of course, the reason I've neglected my art - how pretentious does that sound? - in the first place!). I got her name from a jar of blueberry jam - it was the brand name, I think. I presume it's French. :)

In the past two months, however, I did have a very brief foray into the world of on line comics - again, all World of Warcraft inspired. I doubt I will do anymore of them at this stage, but if you're curious, you can see the series below:

Sheepish
Dragonslayer
Kingsblood

Comments:
She's hot.

Is she single?
 
Hehe, maybe. :)
 
What's this 'doubt you'll do any more' business...?

those comics are sweet!
 
I mainly doubt I'll do any more because I was doing them for my old guild and, well, they aren't my guild anymore. The enjoyment was purely in their reactions!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?