Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ocean Views

Ocean View

As I mentioned in my previous post, I was on leave last week. M and I went to the coast for three nights. We took our dogs with us - we found a place that allowed us to have pets, which was cool. And it was quite nice too - looked like a recently constructed house.

The beach in the picture is a place my family used to go when I was a kid. Turns out it's one of very few beaches in the area that allows dogs, so we took them there.

I love the beach - the smell as you come over the sand dunes and the ocean air hits you is awesome. And I love the sound of the waves. Not a real big swimmer though - got thoroughly dumped once when I was a teenager and inhaled half the Pacific.

Seems Tasha, our older dog, is the same. She ran up to the water - she loves water normally - and was checking it out when she saw a wave coming in and did the bolt. Hahaha! :)

Comments:
Neato!

Do they take cats?
 
Yes, they do! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?