Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Yet Another Update Post

I haven't updated for a while again, I know. I was going to post a rant about Guantanamo Bay inmates supposedly being fat happy Harry Potter readers after I heard a story on AM where a senator said just that, but Mikey did it for me (and far better than I ever could) after I mentioned it to him.

You can see his journal about it here: Gitmo is Great

In other news, I am quite chuffed, because the picture I posted at my previous entry was featured in a QC Prints Feature on deviantART (QC = Quality Control). It's nowhere near as good an exposure as getting a Daily Deviation would be, but it's good enough for me.

Now if only people would go out and by my prints! :P

Haven't done anything on Photoshop since then, though. I have spent all of my computer time on World of Warcraft - sad but true. I am going to go back and touch up at least one of my previously submitted bits of art, I decided last night, because since I got the Wacom tablet I can just do so much better work. Looking at the old stuff annoys me a bit now!

As far as WoW goes, I've started raiding in he past couple of weeks - that's when you get together as part of a group of 20 (or 40) like minded players to do the high end instances in the game. Because I am playing a restoration specced druid, I am one of the healers.

I'm also looking at leveling some or all of my other characters to give me some choices that actually inflict hurt on others; my choices are a warlock (Rhapsodie), a hunter (Evelyne) or a warrior (Cynamonn). I'll probably do all three on rotation to get the most out of rest bonuses... I just rolled up the hunter and she is a lot of fun to play. With M's help I got her the Rake, a rare spawn lion from one of the Horde starting areas, which is the fastest cat you can get for a pet till you get to the jungles of Stranglethorn Vale at level thirty-something.

Bemused yet? :P

As far as work goes, I went and did the higher paying temp position for the six weeks and am now back in my normal job. As far as the transfer at level to the new area goes, my boss has said that she'll consider it for the end of July, after the financial year crap is over. In the meantime, they are advertising my job as an expected vacancy, and I get to be on the interview panel! That's gonna be weird...

Comments:
Congrats on the being spotted!

It's a kewl pic.

And oddly, in a weird way that would probably see me vertical explaining it to a kindly note taking psych, erotic...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?