Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ugly Little Bald Man

Breathe
(It wasn't me that called him that, it was Rupert Murdoch!)

I got a bit outraged with a sound bite from John Howard this morning apologising profusely for the latest "bungle" (I hate that word) by the ebil Department of Defence in losing the CD that contained a draft report relating to the lost body of a dead soldier.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding was that Johnny was refusing to apologise for the stolen generation because he didn't actually do it personally, so it wasn't his fault.

Does that meant that he personally left that CD in the airport lounge's computer?

Just wondering...

Comments:
Good call dude. Except of course boongs don't vote for him (note; deliberate use of the word boong to underscore what Howard things in my opinion)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?