Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ragdoll

Ragdoll

More Photoshop stuff. :)

Comments:
Hahahahahaa!

Just goes to show that word verification doesn't prevent all spam... :|
 
No, actually, I am not very good at painting or drawing. I think it requires a different part of the brain, or a different type of hand eye coordination or something...
 
WHAT PICTURE !!!
 
Hah ! I went to the dev page and checked it out.

Noice man. How did you get the skirt to transparent over the teeth?
 
First I had to clone the skirt the full way across because in the original picture you couldn't see the front of it (there was a sign in the way).

Then I erased it with the eraser set to a very low opacity to make it transparent.

Finally, because it was looking very smooth compared to the rough gauze texture, I selected that part of the skirt and used one of the textures (I forget which) to give it a bit of pixelation.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?