Thursday, April 20, 2006

Your Time Starts Now...

Because Mikey did it in his blog and I am a sheep...

My earliest memory is ... watching my baby sister play in one of those bouncy things you hang from a door and being sad that I was too big to fit in it.

At school I ... was bullied relentlessly.

My first relationship was ... at university.

I don't like talking about ... the Camarilla, a club that I am in. I am burned out.

I wish I had never worn ... a particular hot pink set of pants and top that my mother loaned me. *shudder*

My mother always told me ... not to chew on plastic drinking straws. It didn't work, though.

I wish I had ... perfect vision.

I wish I hadn't ... applied for a position in the Camarilla.

My most humiliating moment was ... ... I can't narrow it down to just one.

My happiest moments were ... sitting on the beach down the coast. How could you not love that?

At home I cook ... a mean salad. Well, not exactly "cook"...

My last meal would be ... steak. Mmm.

My favourite gadget is ... my new Wacom tablet.

When I was a child I wanted to be ... a pop star.

The book that changed my life is ... ... there isn't one.

It's not fashionable but I love ... tabletop roleplaying with friends.

Perhaps I should have studied ... IT. I could be a rich contractor now.

What I don't find amusing is ... Seinfeld.

Friends say I'm ... a funny drunk.

If I wasn't me I'd like to be ... an inspired author.

At the moment I'm reading ... "Anansi Boys" by Neil Gaiman. I started reading it but I am not a fan so far, strangely enough.

My favourite work of art is ... again, couldn't pick just one. I have a dA account so I am looking at new art every day.

I often wonder ... if I can go home and play World of Warcraft yet.

Comments:
I still cannot believe, knowing Cass and knowing what a rare bird she is humour wise, that she does not like the Sein?

Shakes head in wonder.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?