Thursday, April 06, 2006

Easter Bunny Birthday

I was born on Easter Sunday. I remember hearing once when I was a kid that you can expect your birthday to recurr on the same day every seven years (presumably that's a purely seven-day-of-the-week guess "statistic").

By the time I was eight I was starting to wonder if my parents had gotten it wrong and I wasn't born on Easter Sunday, because it hadn't recurred. At that age I didn't understand the arcane method of determining when Easter falls (it's the Sunday following the first full moon after March 20th).

I found a website today that lists the dates of every Easter Sunday from 2000 to 2099.

It turns out I can next expect an Easter Sunday birthday for myself in the year 2049, and then in 2055 and 2060.

Woot!

Comments:
Maybe they'll have some sort of Manpower nymph-male leap out of a giant Egg to give you a kiss.

Of course they could inspire a cardiac arrest in your cyber heart
 
:|
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?