Monday, March 06, 2006

Noooooo... *sobs*

I just checked the mail, as you do when you get home, and found two envelopes from Urban Services. "Uh oh," I thought. I have just renewed my rego for the car, so I was expecting one envelope, but what could the second be? Had I accidentally earned myself a speeding fine?

Nope.

It's my licence renewal paperwork! :(

Where I live the licences are renewed every five years, so this is the first sign of the impending 30th birthday.

I don't want to have to renew my licence. The picture on the old one is better. I was 25 then!

Damnit.

Comments:
That was awfully chipper. Especially for a Monday morning.

I am going to go and drown myself in a cup of coffee... :|
 
Is it gone now? Everything back to normal? :)
 
I can top you Cass. When I got my last licence I was bald on top. The five years before that I was struttin' a pony tail.

Besides I knew you 5 years ago and you were attractive then. And you're attractrive now. Nothing's changed. Except you're cooler.

I like my 30's. I've yet to attend a dinner party. I thought that's all you did socially wise in your 30's.
 
I was a geek at uni, it's true...

More of a geek. Um. A more introverted geek?
 
We are so geeky that when we go for lunchtime walks (looks around) we occasionally discuss recent games of D&D we played.

'Well my Halfling stuck the dead mage's pelvis over his head and said I'm an arsehole'.

Priceless.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?