Monday, January 09, 2006

My Shiny New Obsession

Bloody Morton Fogg, I shake my fist at you!

It's my first day back at work and I am pining because I want to be at home on my computer. That is because dear Morton talked me into a mild curiosity about "World of Warcraft", an on line game I swore I'd never buy on account of how you have to pay a monthly $15 US fee to play it.

M., also curious, downloaded some examples of gameplay off the net, and suddenly we'd bought two copies of the game (because we need a seperate licence code each to play), and an additional two months subscription each. Money I couldn't afford because of my previous air conditioner purchase.

It is sooooo adictive. *twitch*

On the bright side, we did have the opportunity last night to "meet" Morton, in the form of a white bald man in a dress. :D

But the worst part of all of this is that I got the game two days before my leave ended. :(

Comments:
Really?! :)

Then how will we recognise you when you move here?

Am very tired, you know, and I still blame you... :P
 
Heh heh, a dress.

Morton, you'll be pleased to know we have an entire suburb (Fyshwick) devoted to such shenanigans if you manage to make it.

I'm avoiding WoW cause I need to maintain some small semblance of a life in the home.

Plus my wife is addicted to Ebay and constantly booting me off the PC anyway.
 
LMAO!
 
What about Kulats? Jerry kept mentioning those. Some sort of dress/shorts for boys?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?