Monday, December 12, 2005

Trust in Wiki...

... for it will never lead you astray.

I spent twenty minutes googling to try and find a page that lists all the quotes from Warcraft III (which I have been playing obsessively) to try and find a cool name for the orc photomanip I have been doing for the past two days. Finally it was wiki that came up with the goods. (I didn't even know there was a wikiquote.com!)

You can find the page here.

I think the human sorceress has the best geek quotes:

* "Let's chat on Battle.Net sometime."
* "Click me baby, one more time."
* "I don't remember casting Slow on you."
* "For the End of the World spell, press Control, Alt, Delete."

A Spiritwalker quote for Capital_Mum:

* "Fear my moo of fury! MOO!"

Quotes from the Blademaster (an orc hero) also had me giggling:

* "My blade can cut through armour, and still cut a tomato!"
* "Twin blade action, for clean close shave every time!"

Find your favourites and post them here! :)

Comments:
my fave:

Alleria

* "You never touch the other elves like that."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?