Monday, November 21, 2005

A Lassie Moment

I had a Lassie moment with Jinx (our five month old puppy) a few days ago that I thought I'd share.

I was sitting at the computer and I heard the sound of something being dragged across the carpet. Being a veteran puppy owner I turned around ready for trouble, expecting to see Jinx with something forbidden in her mouth.

She was standing there with her head cocked to one side and an envelope in her mouth. I took it from her (without a struggle - yay!) and it turns out that it was an unopened letter from a friend in New Zealand - a letter sent back in March that I don't remember receiving and had never read. I presume I must have lost it the same day I received it down the side of the computer table or something.

What a clever puppy. Yesterday I bought her a "giggle ball" (a doggy chew toy that makes a weird noise when it's rolled) as a reward!

Comments:
I can't wait for the day when Jinx tells M you're trapped in a well.
 
That'd be awesome, except for the part where I'd be trapped in a well... O_o
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?