Friday, November 04, 2005

I Choose to Tag...

...I was really slack and never tagged anyone in the 20 random facts quiz. This is because only three people regularly read this blog (M. doesn't) and I figured that Inkling would be tagged by her Hubby (which she was, but I still feel slack).

So now I will be good and tag some people. I tag Ice_Phoenix (if he ever reads this, which I don't think he does), Sarah (who sometimes drops by and seems really nice!) and Baby Bob. The last of the three will need help from Mummy and Daddy to write her answer. :P

Comments:
For someone that only gets read by three people you're getting some interesting comments from right across the globe. Your photomanip got a comment from California!
 
You can count 4 regular readers because I drop by just about every day :)

As for the random facts thingy, I got tagged by Larry Bonewend a little while back.

I didn't really have anyone to tag either, and my lone tag-ee hasn't posted yet... I guess this is kind of like how a mexican wave peters out at a football match!
 
8-|

I feel all special now!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?