Friday, October 28, 2005

Tuesday's Headline


Comments:
In tribute to the government for even thinking about introducing the new terror legislation on Melbourne Cup Day... We salute your attempted sneakiness.

(Sorry for the crappy typing job - I didn't have my normal photo editing toys to do it with.)
 
I can't believe that JH wants to introduce the legislation so quickly. See this is what you get when the government has a majority in the Senate - they think that can do whatever they want.
By the by: I hear that John Stanhope had to sign a confidentiality agreement before they released the final draft of the legislation to him.
 
That doesn't surprise me in the slightest...
 
It's worse for me. I'm on the Social Committee and got tasked with organising the chicken.

I do get to wear a cape tomorrow though. To draw out numbers from a hat.

Communist Flag as a Day day rides again !

(see here . Do a word search for Communist)

BTW - sorry about the obvious self promotion.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?