Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Tim Update

I was thinking about Big Brother last night - the Australian Idol franchise reminded me of it - and about Mikey's declaration of manly-straight-love for Tim, the lefty intellectual hero of BB (who M accused me of having the hots for). So I Googled to see what Tim was up to since his BB days, and found this article, from 14 October:

To say that Tim Brunero, this year's Big Brother runner-up, is making the most of his 15 minutes of fame would be an understatement. But unlike some of the reality TV show's contestants, he has managed to keep the ball rolling without getting nabbed by the police for indecent exposure or public drunkenness.

Brunero, who became bit of a messiah to many young left-wingers while on the show, has been on a non-stop crusade to help the union movement since returning to the outside world in August.

"Basically it's been a roller-coaster. I've been addressing all sorts of events, MCed an ACTU conference, joined the union bus in Lismore and Grafton," Brunero told Spike. "Big Brother was quite a brain-scrambling experience so the main thing I need to do is get my head together."

Next on the itinerary is a trip to East Timor in November with the humanitarian organisation Union Aid Abroad. He's hoping a TV station will be interested in a union-based road movie about his travels.


Do you think he's thinking of becoming a politician? :)

Do you want to marry him even more, Mikey?

Comments:
If I could bear this man's child in my large colon I would gladly take his seed.

Obviously via a turkey baster. Then we'd high five. Because we're men.

I'm glad Timmy put his mouth where his mouth was. I am fiercely proud of him.

I even downloaded the interview on JJJ just to hear his lefty wisdom.

All hail Tim. Rule us. Tell us what to do !
 
There was an interview on Triple J!?
 
There was an interview on Triple J!?
 
Damn computer...
 
There was. It's gone now. I have it on my home PC...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?