Friday, October 07, 2005

My Lack of Updates

For some reason I haven't updated this thing in more than a week. I think that maybe "Serenity" was such a big deal for me that nothing seemed important enough to mention for a while afterwards... (I've also been busy with deviantART, and the net connection was down for 24 hours for some reason, which didn't help.)

I have now seem that most excellent movie twice, and will probably see it again a couple more times before it disappears from the cinema. I also bought the novelisation, which I started to read today. I'm hoping for a little more depth in the character reactions to the momentous stuff in the movie - not that the movie sucked or anything, just that it is obviously much harder for Joss Whedon to show the same level of character development in a film that you can show in a TV series.

Anyway, last weekend M and I went to Floriade so I could take photos. Came home with over 60. Here are two of my favourites:

(Larger image here) The street organ was playing its evil clown music. The song currently on was "It's a Small World After All", and this little girl was standing there conducting the music with great enthusiasm. It was so cute I had to snap a picture.

(Larger image here) My favourite flower photo.

Comments:
Thanks! :D
 
Ah the good old steam wagon. I'm so glad it was there. It's like an old, old friend.

Good pics too.

PS Glad more blogs here. I do check everyday you know.
 
I'd like it better if the music didn't remind me of capering clowns with a taste for human flesh... :|
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?