Friday, September 09, 2005

What Simpsons Character Are You?

I remember doing a Simpsons personality quiz a couple of years ago that came up with the result that I was Edna Krabbapple (HA!). I was just trying to find it, and either I wasn't successful or my answers have changed.

I did five seperate Simpsons quizzes (there are buggerloads) and for four of them I got the result that I was Lisa Simpson. O_o

I'm just like Lisa!
I'm Lisa, who are you?




For the fifth... I am Wayland Smithers...! :|


What minor Simpsons character are you?

Smithers

Yes, sir. Right away sir. Yes.

Personality Test Results


Comments:
Sigh ... comicbookguy

Worst ... Quiz ... ever
 
*sniggers* @ Mikey
 
Bart Simpson. Who woulda thunk it?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?