Friday, September 23, 2005

1d6 To A New You


Some of you will be aware that M has been talking about changing his surname. His name on his birth certificate is his mother's, but he uses his father's, and confusion abounds.

His new work area (a public service department) got very confused, so they've said he needs to change it so that he is using one name instead of two. Which is fair enough. He came up with a big list of names, which I helped him shortlist. We got it down to three that he likes.

So how is he going to settle on the final one?

1d6 / 2

Comments:
So, what are the three he likes?
 
Ah, rolled like a true gamer. M - I salute you. When we meet I shall buy you a drink

2D6 Drink
2-3 Drambuie
4-5 Corona
6-8 VB
9-10 Cruiser
11-12 CS Cowboy

Modifier: +1 if already drunk
 
M has agreed with your plan, Mikey! :)
 
I hope he rolls a 11+. CS Cowboys are kewl...

... I wonder what the CS stands for?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?